Requisition Id : 116102
- Be a key driver behind the navigation core services of Harman
- Understand the requirements, design, develop and debug software in the field of automotive Navigation system (infotainment system).
- Task definition, documentation (High level design, Component design) implementation, code reviews and testing of functionality in the field of connected services / location based services. coordination of work packages with other domains
- As part of a matrix organization work alongside with architects, engineers, designers, testers and product managers in multiple locations as needed to help integrate and productize the solution.
- Leverage existing codebase but also seek ways to improve the navigation engine performance and capabilities (Performance Analysis / Profiling of implementation).
- Writing C++ code and be aware about code modularity, code performance, OOP and component driven code, self-explanatory code style.
- Integration of new functionality into an existing C++ solution
- Elaboration and implementation of component design, concepts, algorithms for new features in area connected services / location based services
- Technical coordination with developers of navigation controllers, navigation engine and online services
- Stay up to date with current trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or similar education
- 2+ years of experience in embedded technologies
- Strong C++ and STL programming skills with hands own experience.
- Strong knowledge in Data Structures and algorithms.
- Good in programming and problem solving.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in C++ preferably with exposure to embedded systems
- Strong in RTOS skills (QNX/Linux/Android) and proficient in real time multi threaded software design and development
- Self motivated, result driven individual, must be passionate about the work
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Hands on experience on Navigation
- Automotive background preferable
- Hands on experience in route planning algorithms, maneuver generation, guidance.
- Experience with MatLab is desirable.
- Experience with build tools CM tools (Git, perforce) is desirable.
- knowledge of Graph theory is desirable.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, shell script are desirable.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Willingness to work in an office located in Bangalore, India.