Overall responsible for IN deliverables in Circle/region. Handling all IN activities in the region, typical activities are corrective and preventive maintenance but also network changes that requires physical intervention. Drive the establishment and ongoing development of a professional service culture driving customer happiness. Overall In charge of IN operation. More working experience required in IN platform.
- Responsible for SLA alignment with interface departments and customer
- In charge of IN/FM Teams Competence Development and Growth
- Ensure that FM/IN/GNOC team Comply to processes, procedure to provide world class network availability and reliability.
- Responsible for all Planned Work activities.
- Customer Satisfaction & CSI Score
- KPI monitoring and sign off for Reward/Penalty
- Manage day to day Maintenance of all IN system
- Manage the Provisioning of IN
- Scheduling and reviewing all planned work (change Request) across the Network
- Coordinate with TSG(Technical support group) for efficient implementation of service request and complaint handling
- Coordinate with GSDC (BO, FO, CM), D&P and MSIP(National team interfacing customer central office) for effective O&M operations and effective functioning of network.
- Maintain effective technical support staff for IN
- Manage all the activities with the best utilization of resources
- Advise Service Delivery Manager to improve Service Performance and contractual obligations
- Regulate all operational expenses
- Vendor management
- Spare management
- PM management and control
Professional / Technical Competence
- Successful track record and demonstrated background in large-scale IN network operational organisations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation with a split between line and functional responsibility.
- Ability to adapt to the local cultural requirements, and able to function in India.
Education and Experience
Telecom Engineer with extensive experience in /Operation/Design/ Planning/ Optimization of IN networks.
Should have experience in leading teams
- Consultative skills
- Diversity awareness
- Drive change
- Interpersonal communication
- Marketing skills
- Presentation skills (oral and written)
- Problem solving
- Share knowledge
- Business Skills
- Business understanding
- Ericsson knowledge
- Financial understanding
- Use of IS/IT
- IN/VAS Networks
- IP Networks
- Circuit Switching