Job ID: JR0089682
Good knowledge of at least two protocols/technologies: TCP, IPv4, IPv6, IPSec, QoS, VLAN, Ethernet Switching, IP Routing, PTP, Ethernet – Link management or CPU scheduling.
- Proficient in C programming
- Proficient in at least one of the scripting languages- Python, TCL/Expect, Perl
- Experienced in defining test plans from requirements
- Experience with traffic generators such as Ixia
- Exposure to DevOps/CI methodology and Jenkins
- Experience with DPDK, VPP based software stack.
- Experience with Network Processors a plus
- Experience to testing in multi-core environment and multi-core programming
- Experience with source code control system such as GIT or SVN
- Experience in low level debugging and embedded systems.
- A team player and a technical lead.
B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science, Electronics and Electrical.