Advantech is a global company with offices in 23 countries and 95 cities. We are now targeting to double the revenue in India market in the next 5 years, and plan to expand our territories from current sites in Bangalore, Pune, to Delhi, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and more. Therefore, we are looking for high potential sales and engineer talent to work with us!
The Corporate President of Advantech will host the group interview session to interact with all Elite Champion candidates. We sincerely invite talent with passion, innovation, and who are in pursuit of excellence to join us!
Our next Elite Champion session is held on June, 2018 in Bangalore, India. Please apply via LinkedIn with your CV. Thank you!
- Responsible for selling company products and performing account management responsibilities to existing customers, as well as generating new customers by outbound calls or internet engagement with qualified leads.
- Identifies decision makers, determine customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
- Recommends the most suitable products/service, identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections, and closes sale and prepares appropriate documentation. Attempts to cross-sell or up-sell each account and refers to other parts of the sales force as appropriate.
- Informs and engages customers using persuasive techniques to motivate customers; urge timely action toward actual purchases with Intel technology. Provides customer service to existing customers to ensure satisfaction via internal contact with sales or external contacts with distributors.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information. May mail marketing/sales literature to prospective clients.
- Develop online marketing campaigns, Market Research, Online sales & marketing, Product and market analysis, online campaigns, develop strategies, manage B2B customers.
- Coordinate with logistics team, application engineering team to deliver the products and services to the customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a reliable member of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Responsive, motivated and able to get things done
- Passionate about technology and high learnability skill.
- Graduate. Engineering or technical background is preferred
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018