- PCB design (schematic to gerber) and simulation tool understanding.
- Good Understanding in board level testing/troubleshooting with soldering skills.
- BE or B.TECH in electronics engineering or equivalent engineering degree
- Having sound understanding in digital, analog and microcontroller.
- Around (2-5) years of relevant hands on experience design capabilities on analog, digital including microcontroller and power section.
- Knowledge on PCB designing & experience in EMI,EMC and other safety standards testing.
- Design engineer will be responsible for – draft schematics, design calculations, design documentation, BOM creation, component qualification and costing, de-rating analysis and documentation, design capabilities on analog, digital including microcontroller and power section, inventory management, test jig and development setup support, creating verification and validation documents, board level testing and troubleshooting, board/system bring up and testing, board validation and verification, electrical drawing support including cables, system and integration, support to safety/EMC and RGTtesting.
- PCB design (Schematic to GERBER) and simulation tool experience.
- Good understanding in board-level testing/troubleshooting with soldering skills
- BE OR B.TECH in electrical engineering or equivalent engineering degree having working experience on digital, analog and microcontroller.
- Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills.
Diploma/ BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / Ph D in following engineering streams: Computer / Electronics / Mechatronics / Instrumentation
Location – Noida
Interested candidates may apply EMAIL: email@example.com OR CALL 7838855600.
- Address A-189, Sector-63, Noida-201301
- Total Jobs 2 Jobs
- Location Delhi (NCR)
- Full Address A-189, Sector-63, Noida-201301