Experience: 2 – 4 Years
- Work with Hardware Engineers to define requirements and solutions for the layouts.
- Creating the footprints, placement, routing, QC & releasing the gerbers to fab.
- Work with Team members to ensure finishing the layouts on time.
- Candidate must have a well-developed competency in PCB design & manufacturing.
- Candidate will also work directly with PCB fabricators on technical questions and fabrication issues.
- Maintenance of Electronics Lab and equipment’s. Work with team in carrying out Software and Hardware testing.
Required Candidate Profile
Qualification and Experience requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as a PCB Designer.
- BS/BE/BTECH or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical or equivalent
- Define design rules for part placement and routing.
- Prepare board layouts and part placement based on design rules.
- Manage Gerber Release, board fabrication drawings, assembly drawings, BOMs and manufacturing design data packages.
- Support purchasing of circuit boards, circuit board assemblies, and electronic components.
- Maintain knowledge of state-of-the-art design trends, PCB materials, fabrication processes, and assembly processes.
- Schematic entry, Footprint Library creation, PCB layout routing 2, 4, 6-layer PCBs.
- Knowledge about EMI/EMC will be a plus.
- Support testing on Software and Hardware products.
- Should be responsible for Electronics Lab maintenance and its equipment’s.
- Should be responsible for managing all the lab assets.