- Design and deliver high speed board designs (FPGA and CPU based) to successful closure.
- Meet customers for requirement capture and update/status review. *SI analysis and PCB design.
- Co-ordinate with other project managers to deliver the work and track schedule.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. BE / Btech/Diploma with 1+ yrs of Experience / fresher.
2. Excellent track record of high speed board design.
3. Very good experience in all stages of design – Architecture, documentation, design, Fabrication, testing and delivery.
4. Proficient in OrCad Schematic ,Eagle and any other tool.
5. Proficient in board debugging analysis, integration and maintenance.
6. Good knowledge in SI Analysis, thermal analysis.
7. Good experience in different types of cooling designs using air, liquid and forced air. #Very good experience in board bringup, testing and debugguing.
12000 -15000 FIRST 3 MONTHS
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY THROUGH WEBSITE: i-kyer webpage
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (147)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (57)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018