B.Tech or M.Tech in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with minimum of 1 year of strong, hands on Physical Design experience. Must have handled Netlist to GDS II at block level for multiple tape outs. With Block level hands on experiences in most of the following:.
Experience Required: 2-4 yrs
- Block level floor planning, power planning and IR drop analysis.
- Timing closure with Xtalk and OCV
- Multimode multi corner optimization and closure.
- Clock tree synthesis and advanced clock tree implementation.
- Blocks sizes upward of 400K Instances to 2M Instances.
- Block level timing closure with sign off STA.
- Block level ECO implementation involving netlist level logical changes.
- Scripting experience in Perl/TCL.
- Excellent debugging skills in implementation issues and ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Low power technologies exposure.
- Technologies from 28nm and below.
- Physical Verification experience in advance nodes.
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai and Delhi
Send your resumes to email@example.com
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (272)
- Government (103)
- Internships (146)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018