What you can expect
If you are looking for a fast paced environment and solve real issues directly affecting the customers, then Routing Platform Software team provides you with such an opportunity. We develop platform software and features in close association with product management, hardware, manufacturing and customer facing teams. If you wish you work on products and features which you will fully own right from inception to customer deployments and strive towards continous improvements through your analytical and problem solving skills then this is your chance. We work on complex problems on distributed systems like high-availability, resiliency, chassis management, network virtualization, diagnostics etc. Development environment is Linux with C/C++ based applications on Junos and next-gen Junos OS Evolved.
What are our expectations
- A minimum of 2 – 4 yrs of experience on software development and debugging
- Your Bachelor/Master Degree in computer science or electronics engineering will be preferred.
- Strong hands on experience in C, C++, Python or any modern programming language
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Prior work experience in the field of platform bring up, chassis and fault management software is helpful.
- Strong embedded programming skills and familiarity with hardware bus architectures like I2C, SPI, PCIe, etc is a huge plus for our team.
- Experience in writing Ethernet or other network drivers in any flavor of Unix is helpful.
- Capable of handling customer concerns
- OO design skills
- A deep understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, operating system and data structures
- Your knowledge of router, switch architectures is helpful.