Ecozen is innovating at an intersection of clean-tech & internet of things. We aspire to disrupt the way perishables are handled across the value chain and build an intelligent and completely automated after sales service solution in the long run.
Currently we have two products- Ecofrost & Ecotron. Ecofrost is a portable solar powered cold room based on thermal energy storage, which can maintain low temperatures without any backup power. We also offer a smart controller “Ecotron” for irrigation pumps which complements our offerings in the solar/agri-solutions space and are a major market shareholder.
Both the products are strongly integrated with internet and give us extensive data about their usage and performance. Using this data, we are building a perishables friendly marketplace and powerful algorithms to improve product performance and reliability.
Our primary USP is our innovative and fresh approach to real life problems and solving them with the philosophy of lean solutions.
- Design and development of production-ready high-power electronic converters like Buck, Boost, Flyback etc.
- Developing digital control algorithms and techniques for driving the power converters.
- Developing PCB schematics and layouts for power converters. Developing simulation models to validate the design for power converters
- Working knowledge of digital control techniques
- Working knowledge of programming embedded processors like dsPIC and using their peripherals like SCI, ADC and PWM.
- In-depth understanding of PCB lay outing considering EMI/EMC emissions and filtering, grounding and shielding.
- Very good understanding of MOSFETs and Gate Driver circuits.
- Experience using modeling tools and designing systems through simulations.
- BE/BTech (Electricals/Electronics)
- 2-5 year’s experience designing power converters like Buck, Boost and Flyback