Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore
Redpine’s Power Management group has openings for engineering talent with expertise in PMIC. We are looking for a Power Management IC Design engineer/Senior Design engineer with hands on experience in designing ICs for Buck /Boost Regulators, Linear Regulator, Battery Charger, Energy harvesting techniques and analog integrated circuit design. Candidate will be participating in all phases of product development including product definition, architecture, layout, analog circuit design and lab evaluations and debug. Candidate should have understanding at the product level (chargers, energy harvesting, Power Supplies), as this will help with product definition and provide deeper understanding of the PMIC function.
B.Tech/MS/M.Tech/Ph.D in EE / ECE. Experience 2 – 7 years.
Relevant experience in both linear and switching power supplies including buck and/or boost regulators.
Relevant experience in battery charger and energy harvesting circuits
Understanding of feedback systems and stability analysis in both time and frequency domains.
Solid understanding of design and analysis of transistor-level low-power analog integrated circuits.
Proficiency in Cadence Design Environment for Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF designs.
Ability to use tools like Excel, Matlab for system level architecture, design and modeling.
Team player with ability to drive product development to completion.
Good communication skills and experience in technical documentation
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018