You’ll be working on:
- Establishing a long-term design vision for your product and helping your team achieve it iteratively.
- Shipping exceptionally high UX quality on your projects.
- Developing baseline knowledge and deep expertise in your product area.
- Working with the product management and engineering leaders on your projects to balance technical, business, and product requirements.
- Helping your team grow the soft and hard skills they need to ship a better product.
- Anticipating staffing needs on your team and helping to recruit for them.
Requirements for the Role:
- Demonstrated experience leading multidisciplinary UX / Product design teams to deliver high-quality projects at scale.
- Deep expertise in one or more facets of UX disciplines (product design, content strategy, user research, or front-end development).
- Passion and understanding of active collaboration with team members and stakeholders outside your area.
- A holistic, user-focused approach to all your work.
User research, UX design, Visual Design