At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- BTech Electrical/Computer Engineering (or similar degree) or higher.
- Experience on Cadence tools a plus.
- Understanding of Static timing Analysis
- Understanding of Layout, LVS, Parasitic extraction and Simulation.
- Understanding of Interconnect Resistance, Capacitance, Inductance and their effects on circuit behavior.
- Strong debug and problem-solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical challenges.
- Working with global (US, west coast and each coast) teams, which work in different time-zones
Position Description (what the role does)
- Main technical interface for customer for Transistor and Cell level extraction support.
- Work closely with R&D and Field Application Engineers in Parasitic Extraction area.
- Drive and support Customer evaluations.