This position requires a BS-EE/CE and knowledge of the EDA / physical verification industry.
Work on debugging and simulation.
- BE/BTech (Electronics or equivalent)
- Knowledge of simulation, with knowledge of post-layout parasitics and their effects on simulation, is a plus.
- Good knowledge of how to debug designs.
- Knowledge of simulation methodologies. Knowledge of back-annotation flows, is a plus.
- Good interpersonal relationship building across different groups.
- A clear logical approach to debugging complex issues with limited information.
- An enthusiastic and helpful demeanor, especially when working across teams.
- Experience in LVS, Place & Route, Timing and STA,is a plus.
- Experience in Reliability Verification flows, EMIR, is a plus.
- Capability with scripting languages like Python, Perl or TCL and shell scripting, is a plus.