Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics and Luxury. Tata CLiQ has a unique omni-channel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
Here’s What We Believe In
- We obsess over customer delight
- We treat our brands as symbiotic partners and key stakeholders
- We will never compromise trust in pursuit of commercial advantage
- We will build a business that is meaningful for our stakeholders (customers, brands and shareholders) and makes long term economic sense
- We care about people and emotions as much as business and outcomes
Key Objective of the Job
To ideate, build, oversee and manage products on daily basis through data insights, customer studies, competitive comparisons & benchmarking, stakeholder interviews and closely work with tech team to build product strategy.
- Oversee and manage the product on daily basis.
- Perform analysis of market and technology opportunity, strategic competitive analysis for managing organisation’s supply chain strategy
- Supply chain, warehouse management software and integrations understanding and experience.
- Continuously tracking and monitoring consumers, customers and competition and preparing insights & benchmark reports on the same.
- Collaborate with usability and technology team to develop a deep understanding of customers, identify gaps in core product functionality and help build right set of features and track adoption for same.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Gather detailed functional requirements and create product requirement (PRDs) and other documents to support rapid development and effectively manage trade-offs between costs / schedules versus customer benefits.
- Ensure PRDs, flow diagrams and wireframes are properly translated to live site and drive problem resolution once new features have gone live.
- Engage in defining a strategic creative direction for product and marketing communication.
- Provide analytics based insights to help marketing team optimize marketing spends.
- Champion customer satisfaction by working with customer support team, oversee customer grievance resolution and trouble shoot in case of escalations.
- Work with various support teams (technology, design, marketing, contracting) to manage operational issues such as fulfilment, external partner relationships, legal and other compliances and customer conversions.
- Product Design & Development skills
- Strong process orientation
- Mobile first thinking
- Analytical skills
- Strong Communication
- Using Data to take decisions
- Strong Engineering Skills ( System Architectural models)
- Data modelling experience- SQL and NoSQL
- Knowhow of lifecycle of machine learning models.
- Very Strong understanding of tag management and web analytics
- Understanding of Data Flow and Data visualisation
- Very strong understanding of an automation marketing tech stack and generic integrations
- B.Tech (CS) with professional experience in data engineering and automation marketing
- Ability to plan, track and executive different projects
- Exposure on Agile processes, Jira
- MPP exposure added advantage
- Experience in planning out the releases
- License management of analytic toolsets
- Desirable Attributes
- Strategic capability
- Dealing with ambiguity