Candidate will work as an integral part of R&D team to test PowerPro by creating new testcases in different Language (Verilog/VHDL/SV). Role may involve interaction with customers on critical issues and deliver customer trainings when needed.
- Validate existing /new features and report bugs /enhancements.
- Suggest /implement measures to improve quality of product /test environment.
- Support and debug customer test design methodologies using our products.
- Participate in architecture reviews and involve in defining features /prototyping.
- Interact with field teams to understand customer design flows /requirements and propose measures to optimize /improve flow /results.
- Collaborate with various teams in order to make customer successful.
- Analyze customer reported bugs and plug gaps in testing, incorporate newer designs /flows.
- Use technical expertise to respond to customer inquiries, demonstrate products.
- Provide field application support to customer.
- Understand the open tool issues and propose a solution which is plausible for developers and customers.
Education & Experience
- B.Tech/M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering/VLSI.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in EDA.
- Good knowledge of ASIC design flows, Verification, Digital Logic, Synthesis, Low Power concepts, low power tools, Verilog/VHDL/SV/RTL Simulation.
- Good understanding of low-power SOC design principles.
- Extensive knowledge and experience using EDA tools like Real Time, Olympus, Questa, Conformal LP, Power-Artist, DC/RC, PT/PTPX, Incisive/VCS.
- Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl/Tcl/Sed/Awk/Shell /Python will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a self-starter, motivated and strong team player.
- Excellent problem solving capability.
- Acquaintance with latest technology of relevant domain.
- Apply expert-level technical knowledge to contribute to team-skill development.