Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close conjunction with MeitY to implement nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC’s areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram is looking for bright & result oriented persons for various projects. The following positions available are purely on contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. However, term of contract may be considered for extension for a further period of another one year based on performance of the incumbent and requirement of the project.
TVPM/PE : 002-Project Engineer: 44 Posts
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Mechanical .
- Age Limit: Below 30 years as on the last date
TVPM/ PE: 004-Project Engineer: 3 Posts
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science / IT.
- Mandatory experience: Minimum 2 (two) years post qualification work experience on C/C++/Visual Studio/QT (for Graduate with Computer Science)
- Age Limit: Below 32 years as on the last date
TVPM/ PE: 005-Project Engineer: 1 Post
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication.
- Mandatory experience Minimum 01 (One) year post qualification work experience in Signal Processing.
- Age Limit: Below 31 years as on the last date
TVPM/ PE: 006-Project Engineer: 3 Posts
- M.E /M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems.
- Age Limit: Below 32 years as on the last date
TVPM/ PE: 007-Project Engineer: 1 Post
- M.E /M.Tech in Electronics & Communication with minimum 2 years of post qualification work experience.
- Age Limit:Below 34 years as on the last date
TVPM/PT: 001: Project Technician: 16 Posts
- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation /Computer Science /IT / Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with one year post qualification work experience in relevant field.
- Age Limit: Below 30 years as on the last date.
CDAC Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test and Interview.
- The test will be of objective type comprise of English, Logical Test, Computer Fundamentals, Computer Networking, Quantitative Aptitude.
Project Engineer: Rs.500/ for male candidates and Rs. 250/- for female candidates.
Project Assistant/ Project Technician category: Rs.250/- for male candidates and Rs. 100/- for female candidates.
No fee for SC/ST/PH category
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram,” payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (377)
- Engineering (280)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (213)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (43)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (205)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (59)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018
- Beauty Electronics at Home August 14, 2018
- Vehicle Networking – the Capacity to Cope? August 13, 2018
- Internet of Things (IoT) LED Lamp August 13, 2018