As a Quality Engineer working on LifeCycle management/HCI Simplified Upgrades via Hybrid Cloud Control (HCC), you will be responsible for debugging, testing, validating and maintaining quality of software tools used by SolidFire and HCI customers.
You will be part of a highly skilled technical team working collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals and high-quality standards of software applications used by our post sales, partners and customers
- Good knowledge on Testing fundamentals & QA processes.
- Experience on multiple operating system platforms desired (Windows, Linux, Solaris, Unix)
- Experience with storage integration testing for hypervisors, Storage, Networking is a plus
- Experience with Web Services & API testing
- Knowledge on troubleshooting issues with applications specific to virtualization, networking and storage specific issues.
- Knowledge in Python Scripting skills & GUI Automation tools will be an added advantage.
Nice to Have’s:
- Domain knowledge or familiarity in Converged infrastructure and/or Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) will be a bonus.
- Knowledge of x86 Server Hardware, Storage, Networking and Operating systems.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and tools is a plus.
- Experience in system integration/Administration, Storage Administration will be an advantage
Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.