Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Analog Devices Inc. (ADI), is a Fortune 1000 company listed on the NASDAQ exchange under the ticker symbol ADI. Analog devices, started, as the name would imply focusing on analog ICs. However, over the 50+ years, ADI has grown a diverse portfolio of products, covering an equally diverse industry globally. Please visit http://www.analog.com/ for more details.
QA Engineer Job Description
The application of technology to health care problem is growth industry, one that is only expected to accelerate. Analog’s ADC expertise puts us on the front line of moving biological signals to the digital world. With world class expertise and products in sensors and signal processor Analog intends to be a significant player.
We are looking for a QA engineer who has at least 1-2 years of experience on GUI, firmware test/validation
The candidate should be:
- Proficient in test automation and scripting languages such as Python, Matlab, Perl, Shell script, batch script, make, groovy, etc.
- Experience in embedded firmware validation
- Ability to derive extensive test plans and generate insightful reports
- Experience in designing/using automated test frameworks
- Experience in working with continuous integration and deployment using Jenkins
- Source control: Git, SVN, Bitbucket
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Design, execute, and maintain automated tests that provide functional, regression and continuous integration test coverage for the products.
- Evaluate, develop, and utilize new test frameworks, tools, and techniques to enhance the testing process for efficiency and quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Architects, Developers, UX Designers, and QA) to drive software quality and best software test practices.
- Apply software development process methodologies to test automation.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management features in continuous integration workflow.
- Support customer issues
- Maintain and improve existing implementation.
- Generate and maintain documentation of continuous delivery methods as required.
- Work with other development teams within group and Analog Devices
- Resolve issues as required in a timely manner.
Must possess at least a Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronics/Communication with at least 1-2 years’ industry experience in GUI, firmware validation/automation