Mistral adopts innovative approaches throughout the entire quality process with fully integrated Testing, Verification and Validation services to ensure high usability, performance and quality assurance while releasing new products and devices.
Mistral’s Product Quality Assurance services (QA Services) are modeled as per the project requirements (e.g. Prototype, Spiral, Iterative, V Model, Agile) and the independent testing and validation team participates in all phases of the project, such as formal technical reviews, audits, carrying out different levels of testing like White box, Black box, System testing and assist during certification process.
The Ideal Resource will match the below pre-requisites
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferably from Electronic Industry (Defense/Aerospace Industry preferred).
- Hands on experience in Processes pertaining to Embedded systems – Hardware and Software development life cycle activities.
- Good to have knowledge of Electronics Design & Development, its Lifecycle (HDLC/SDLC).
- Knowledge of MS-Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio etc.) and Minitab.
- Knowledge of (Good to have) – Safety standards (ASIL/SIL) ISO 26262 or/and DO178 or DO254, CMMI.
- Experience in working on PM tool implementation would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Co-ordination with Defence organizations (DGAQA, CEMILAC, RCI etc.) QA.
- Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001 & AS 9100 Standards.
Quality Assurance, Defense, Avionics, ISO 9001, AS 9100, QMS, Embedded, Compliance, Audits, Supplier Performance, HDD, SDD, PCBA
Knowledge of Electronics Design & Development, its Lifecycle (HDLC/SDLC).
Open Positions: 1
Mandatory Skills Quality Assurance, Defense, Avionics, ISO 9001, AS 9100, QMS, Embedded, Compliance, Audits, Supplier Performance, HDD, SDD, PCBA
- Work with Design and Development teams throughout the life cycle such as – Estimation through to Project closure and bring about for successful execution of projects.
- Process Gap Identification, Definition and Implementation.
- QMS Process training to Internal/External personnel.
- Process facilitation to internal and supplier personnel.
- Root cause analysis and continuous improvement.
- Process Monitoring and Compliance audits in Projects and Functional/Support groups.
- Plan & conduct Internal/External Audit (Process, System & Product).
- Project and Organization level metrics data collation & analysis.
- Plan & Conduct management review meetings.
- Plan & conduct Supplier evaluation and audits for approval.
- Supplier Performance review and Development.
- Customer site visits for Design Review (PDR/CDR) & Feedback Gathering.
- Release management for various work products such as Requirement analysis, Design artifacts (HDD, SDD, SCH, Board File, SW-Codes), and Assembled Boards (PCBA), Test Plan and Reports.
Desirable Skills Knowledge of Electronics Design & Development, its Lifecycle (HDLC/SDLC).
Years Of Exp: 2 to 6 Years