Monotype Solutions India Private Limited is a subsidiary of US based multinational Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc. Monotype’s headquarters are in Boston, MA, and has offices in India, USA Korea, UK, Germany, China and Japan.
Monotype India is based in NOIDA (Delhi/NCR). The focus of this fast growing center is to develop cutting edge solutions in areas of pure research like recommendation engines, deep learning, genetic algorithms & big data. Engineering teams in
Monotype use best in class advanced techniques and tools in Continuous Integration, LAMP, Node.JS, AWS, Angular JS, Big Data, Machine Learning, and automated test solutions in the entire spectrum of solutions in areas like cloud services, e-commerce, embedded systems, Internet of things, digital advertising, brand engagement & mobile consumer solutions.
Monotype has recently acquired two companies namely, Swyftmedia and Olapic which makes its propositions strong in Brand Engagement, Visual Marketing and Offerings that engages millennials through Mobile Apps and Chat Bots.
Experience Range: 0-1 years
Skill sets (Good to have)
- Basic programming experience in C# or Java
- Logical & Analytical skills.
- You should showcase initiative & ability to work as a team member.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (33)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (323)
- Engineering (261)
- Government (100)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (137)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Mechanical (3)
- Medical Electronics (1)
- Miscellaneous (196)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (40)
- Robotics (4)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (188)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (56)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Teaching a Computer to Recognise Cats June 20, 2018
- How To: Motorized Camera Slider with Pan and Tilt Head June 19, 2018
- Next-Generation Solar Power Technology (Part 2 of 2) June 19, 2018
- Elite Precision Super-TCXOs for 5G, Small Cell and Time Synchronisation June 18, 2018
- Silicon MEMS Timing Solutions June 18, 2018
- The Top 8 Reasons to Use an oscillator Instead of a Crystal Resonator June 18, 2018
- IoT- Enabled Lighting Can Dramatically Reduce Energy Consumption June 18, 2018
- Little Nightlight June 16, 2018
- Tutorial: Buck Converter vs. Linear Voltage Regulator June 16, 2018
- Door-Open Alarm June 15, 2018