Experience: 1 – 3 years (Preferring Male Candidates)
Education: BE – ECE / EEE
No Of Position: 1
- Experienced with active role towards deployment and Sustenance of ISO systems.
- Preparation and maintaining schedule for Audits.
- Guidance to Internal Auditors.
- Preparation of procedures, forms, Work instructions, SOPs, etc.
- Amendments as requested by users for existing procedures upgrades.
- Details collection for reports, Audit consolidation reports and followups.
- Communication with different groups for robusting the existing systems.
- Must have experience in working with cross functional team members.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Concepts & metrics.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication skills is a must.
- Should be good in oral & Written communication.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality
- Providing a consistent service in any QC stages to all internal & external customers is a must.
- Should have knowledge in working in word, Excel & Power-point.
- Should have Knowledge on Quality Concepts & Quality standards ISO 9001:2015.
- Should have Knowledge on Layout designing process & PCB Fabrication & Assembly / Knowledge & IPC 2221 / IPC 2222 / IPC 6012.