Experience: 2 yrs experience in Quality department of any Test Engineering company or PCB design company
Education: BE / Diploma / NTTF or higher qualification in E&C , E&E or related discipline
No Of Position: 1
Job Description – Test Engineering & PCB Design
- Should be aware of the Test Engineering process & PCB design process.
- Should be able to work on PCB tools like Allegro, Pads, Altium & Expedition.
- Should have experience working on different testers like Verigy, Eagle, Catalyst, VLCT.
- Should have knowledge on software coding in C, C++, Perl, VB.
- Should be able to confirm the Program being released is meeting the customer specification.
- Should be able to confirm the Test Program is matching the Test Plan.
- Should have knowledge on devices.
- Should have knowledge on reliability lab.
- Should have knowledge on PCB Fabrication & PCB Assembly.
- Must have experience in working with cross functional team members.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Quality Concepts & metrics.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication skills is a must.
- Should be good in oral & Written communication.
- Must have a desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality
- Providing a consistent service in any QC stages to all internal & external customers is a must.
- Should have knowledge in working in word, Excel & Power-point.
- Should have Knowledge on Quality Concepts & Quality standards ISO 9001:2015.
- Should have Knowledge on Layout designing process & PCB Fabrication & Assembly / Knowledge & IPC 2221 / IPC 2222 / IPC 6012.