Job Description and Requirements
- B.S/ B.E./ B. Tech => Electronics and Communication.
- M.S/ M. Tech => Electronics & communication or VLSI or Computer science.
Relevant experience: Fresh Grad. TIP Hire
- Background of standard protocols like USB/ Ethernet / Standard memories desirable
- High level proficiency with Verilog / SV HDL
- Background of OOP & verification methodologies desirable
- Good basics of Digital design skills and sound analytical skills.
- Individual contributor and responsible for development and verification of a specific VIP product.
- Able to individually contribute to the development of either a single VIP (e.g. Low power mode in Ethernet VIP) or methodology enhancements (e.g. Scoreboard in Base class) that will have bearing on the complete product as a whole.
- Liaison with Architects to achieve resolutions on issues or driving decisions from architecture/methodology perspective
- Locally should be to be evolve as “go to” person on all technical aspects of VIP the hire is working on.