Main Responsibility Area
Plans, designs and executes items in own area according to given specifications. Produces process-based deliverables. Gets acquainted with the tools, methods of working and processes linked to the job. Is responsible for sharing knowledge in their expertise area. Learns how to estimate work amounts in own area. Gives input to process development. Solves engineering problems possibly with support from other team members.
• Requirement Analysis, Design & Implementation of software components in Small Cell and WiFi products
• Design and development of WiFi Cloud Controller and Access Point
• Resolve complex engineering problems of own component area.
• Understands software and product architecture & concepts
• Responsible for quality of all the deliverable within time & cost.
• BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS in Computer Science or Electronics from a premier institute
• Excellent skills in C/C++ Development with related tools
• Programming Platforms: LINUX or other flavours of UNIX
• Know-how in WiFi, OpenWRT will be a plus
• Knowledge of Platform, Cloud technology, Transport, will be a plus
• Strong analytical and debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Should have the flair for learning and working in new areas/technologies.
• Self driven, Result Oriented, Good Communication skills and a Good team player