The R&D teams constantly study, design and revolutionize solutions that redefine connectivity and technological innovations for wireless connectivity.
- Responsible for the circuit design and schematic capture, PCB design & Layout.
- Ensure design solution meets the product specifications and standards for IOT/ automation products.
- Work closely with Project Manager to construct proper schedules and ensure timelines are met.
- Performs all aspects of design, development, implementation and test of embedded micro-controller-based analog and digital circuits for RF communication , IOT products & for industrial automation sectors. This includes requirements analysis, hardware schematic design ,design calculations, worst case analysis, and components derating calculations, circuit simulations, and testing of engineering prototypes.
- Follows development process, creates and maintains engineering documents to meet Quality System requirements. Prepares design documentation for release and writes reports. Participates in design reviews.
- Interfaces with other internal & external groups such as software engineering, mechanical engineering, PCB design, CAD, test equipment, product validation, manufacturing, purchase and the customer as required for product development
Education & Experience
- B.Sc – Electronics, B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, Diploma – Electronics/Telecommunication
- 3-5 years work experience