- Handling & trouble shooting of communication protocols like SSH, RDP, HTTP, HTTPS, VNC & SFTP.
- Doing the product integration, Testing & Productization activities.
- Upgrading the Embedded devices firmware and flashing of code knowledge.
- Updating the My SQL database management and shell scripts on Red Hat Liniux Server.
- Troubleshooting issues and doing maintenance on Red Hat Linux server.
- Handling the admin task.
- Should be able to work independently and has good organization skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics Communication background.
- Must be good in basics of embedded devices firmware upgrade, flashing on to device.
- Must be able to understand openSSH communication protocol features, then implement or enhance existing
implementation of openSSH firmware customization.
- Unit testing of embedded firmware & hardware with latest updated firmware & after configuring this device to Red Hat Linux Server.
- Good understanding of communication tunnels/protocols like SSH, RDP, HTTP, HTTPS, VNC & SFTP is required.
- Good understanding of SQL database management is a mandatory skill requirement.
- Knowledge on shell scripts update and python, Apache web server configuration & trouble shooting on Linux version
servers, is good to have skill.
- Red Hat Linux server update & maintenance skill will be added advantage to have.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Embedded devices C coding, Linux server Shell scripting, SQL.
- Maria DB, phpMyAdmin, knowledge in WSUS, SCCM is advantageous.