Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
ABB Power Technology Services Private Limited (APTSPL) is a company which has 5 functions to support Hitachi ABB Power Grids projects globally. We have 2000 employees as a part of this company serving in the areas of Research, Development, Engineering center and Regional ERP support center which contributes to Hitachi ABB Power Grids divisions globally.
- Handling & trouble shooting of communication protocols like SSH, RDP, HTTP, HTTPS, VNC & SFTP.
- Doing the product integration, Testing & Productization activities.
- Upgrading the Embedded devices firmware and flashing of code knowledge.
- Updating the My SQL database management and shell scripts on Red Hat Liniux Server.
- Troubleshooting issues and doing maintenance on Red Hat Linux server.
- Handling the admin task.
- Should be able to work independently and has good organization skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical & Electronics or Electronics Communication background.
- Must be good in basics of embedded devices firmware upgrade, flashing on to device.
- Must be able to understand openSSH communication protocol features, then implement or enhance existing
implementation of openSSH firmware customization.
- Unit testing of embedded firmware & hardware with latest updated firmware & after configuring this device to Red Hat Linux Server.
- Good understanding of communication tunnels/protocols like SSH, RDP, HTTP, HTTPS, VNC & SFTP is required.
- Good understanding of SQL database management is a mandatory skill requirement.
- Knowledge on shell scripts update and python, Apache web server configuration & trouble shooting on Linux version
servers, is good to have skill.
- Red Hat Linux server update & maintenance skill will be added advantage to have.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Embedded devices C coding, Linux server Shell scripting, SQL.
- Maria DB, phpMyAdmin, knowledge in WSUS, SCCM is advantageous.