- Strong C++ programming experience(experience in C++11/C++14 is preferred).
- Good understanding of STL, Boost is preferred. Experience in writing multithreaded code is a plus.
- Proficiency working in a Linux environment.
- Strong debugging skills. Should be proficient in using tools like gdb, strace, perf, wireshark, tcpdump
- Good understanding of protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, TLS
- Familiarity with scripting languages like python, bash or perl is preferred.
- Good aptitude for writing unit tests.
- Good Understanding about distributed systems and algorithms, specially knowledge about distributed database is a huge plus.8. Hands on experience in Testing Automation related to continuous Integration tools like Robot, Jenkins, GIT
Good to have
- Knowledge of LDAP protocols, HTTP2 protocols.
- Past work experience on Cloud-based Product Development would be an added advantage
- Know-how of JIRA, Ethereal and Wireshark would be an added advantage
- Self-starter able to make progress with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent documentation.