If you are a first time user, please create your candidate login account before you apply for a job. (Click Sign In > Create Account)
If you already have a Candidate Account, please Sign-In before you apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Senior Engineer for the performance benchmarking Team. The ideal candidate would have:
- Good knowledge of Storage technologies, Operating Systems and applications (Database knowledge preferred)
- Good knowledge of FC protocol, x86 hardware, switch configurations and tools.
- Advanced knowledge/expertise in any one of the virtualization technologies – VMware/Hyper-V/Xen
- Ability to debug issues independently. Should be capable of determining bugs and work towards its resolution.
- Work with minimal supervision and make critical decisions independently with available data.
- Excellent written and oral communications. Should be able to articulate very accurately complex technical details in OS/Hardware/applications.
- Should be able to use Unix/Windows shell scripting to automate repetitive manual tasks.
- Willing to learn new technologies as the storage product landscape evolves.
- Prefer To Have
- Prior performance testing background.
- Good knowledge of performance testing tools like Medusa, IO Meter, Netperf or Ixia tools
- If you are located outside USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.