Trimble is recruiting for a Repair & Maintenance Technician to fill an opportunity in Pune, India.General Summary
- Execute device testing, repair activity in time as per schedule. Maintain Records for device repaired and Testing. Procurement of items required.
- Procurement of items required for repair work of devices.
- Responsible for the device configuration.
- Device testing as per SOW.
- New vendor identification and negotiation.
- Keeping MIS record of the units configured and record details of the device, IMEI, Sim Number, Mobile numbers.
- Share the details of the non-working devices and store it separately.
- Prepare suggest tools required for speedy repair activity.
- Achieve the overall repair targets for device delivery and prepare MIS
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation indicates
Education And Experience
- Diploma / Graduate in Electronics discipline
- 1+ year in electronics device testing, configuration
- Hands-on experience is repairing of PCB units.
- Required Competencies, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Proficient in standard business office software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.