A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do
The primary responsibility includes requirement development for platform group which is the core of Harman Dashcam programs. The person must have a strong understanding of Automotive domain (at least in Infotainment/Dashcam/Smart Auto)). The engineer is expected to prepare the high level requirements in consultation with customer interfacing teams, function owners and domain experts. The engineer will be a part of program team in addition to this he/she will be performing hands on tasks as required.
What You Need
- Responsible for interpretation of Market driven requirements and translating them to platform requirements.
- Responsible for requirement analysis and ensure availability of requirement specifications for all project stakeholders.
- Responsible for analyzing & generating Change Request documentation for approval by the customer or stakeholders in lieu of updated customer requirements describing the change
- Tracking of completion of requirements analysis process and reporting of status to project management
- Responsible for variant handling of product lines in automotive domains
- Responsible for deriving of performance, robustness & implied requirements
- Support in ensuring traceability among requirements and traceability to design documents, test plans and work tasks
- Support of requirements management process for functional owners, analysts, architects and project leaders.
- Automation of requirement management tasks and report generation (using scripting tool like DXL, Java, Python)
- Working knowledge of software development tools – JIRA.
- Working knowledge of software development processes V Model & ALM tools
- Embedded software (Automotive) experience in development and testing
- Working knowledge of diagnostics, Vehicle interface, manufacturing process
- Aware of all Federal Standards, industry standards and internal standards and assure that the resulting design will satisfy these requirements