We are looking to grow our team of Advanced Technology Group at GEHC in Bangalore. We are looking for top notch researchers at all career levels who want to be part of this exciting journey. As a group, we will innovate and execute on the R&D strategy around image analytics aligned with the GEHC business initiatives in a broad set of areas (Monitoring, MRI, CT, Ultrasound, X-Ray, Cell therapy, Molecular Diagnostics). Drive cutting edge research in core imaging and signal processing problems
The Advanced Technology Group is focused on signal and image processing for Ultrasound, MRI, CT, X-ray and Physiological Monitoring data as well as real time image analysis for industrial applications. The candidate should be highly passionate and an enthusiastic player for solving problems in medical imaging by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning, and deep learning. As a Research Scientist in the domain of medical imaging you will be responsible for
- Research, design and implementation of algorithms for multiple modalities spanning from Ultrasound, MR, CT, X-ray, patient monitoring, and life sciences applications
- Advance the state-of-the-art in the field, including generating patents and publications in top journals and conferences
- Participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications., and develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Work on technologies that accelerate workflows, optimizes patient specific imaging and create device agnostic imaging algorithms
- Fast prototyping, feasibility studies, specification and implementation of medical imaging product components.
- Build partnerships with Clinical sites and Universities and drive clinical innovations in the areas of brain health
- Work with customers to understand algorithm and workflow requirements and deliver solutions
- PhD/Master’s in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Electrical Engineering/Electronics and communication engineering with specialization in medical imaging.
- Strong foundations in design, analysis, and implementation of algorithms. Basic understanding of machine learning, computer vision or deep learning is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in medical imaging/Freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Expertise and Experience in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Computer Vision fields
- Strong theoretical and practical background in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistical Pattern Recognition, Applied Mathematics, Medical Imaging, Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition,
- Strong publication record in Journals of International repute and conferences such as ISBI, ICLR, NIPS, OHBM and others
- Familiarity with Python, C++, and deep learning libraries is a must
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional Team player and ability to prioritize work
- Demonstrated awareness of data management methods
- Demonstrated awareness of realtime analytics development and deployment