|Job Title||RF Embedded Software Engineer|
|Company – Division||Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. – CDMA Technology|
|Job Area||Engineering – Software|
|Location||India – Hyderabad|
|Job Overview||QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G/4G chipsets and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G/4G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60, 3G/4G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry. QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies. Our integrated solutions offer device manufacturers reduced bill-of-materials costs, time-to-market, and development time. Mobile handsets powered by QCT chipsets can offer more features while maintaining a smaller, sleeker form-factor and benefiting from reduced power demands. QCT values collaboration with its customers and partners and works closely with them to enable their success. We offer a wide range of tools to support the device development process, and develop new technologies based on the needs and demands of the wireless market. Devices for all market segments can now include features enabled by 3G/4G wireless technology, in demand by a growing and increasingly sophisticated wireless community. QCT is looking for SW engineers with 0-10 yrs of experience, with knowledge of RF and Digital Communications. The candidate will develop and validate the software for QCT’s RF chipsets.|
|Minimum Qualifications||1+ years of related experience is preferred. Freshers from reputed colleges will be considered.
Strong C programming skills with an understanding of RF and Digital Communications systems.
Knowledge of Digital communications and RF theory.
Good Understanding of embedded real time systems is desired.
Must have good communication skills and be a team player.
|Preferred Qualifications||Experience in LTE, CDMA, UMTS or GSM wireless systems is a plus. Experience in embedded drivers and programming will be preferred.|
|Education Requirements||Required: Bachelor’s / Masters in Electronics & Communication / Computer Engineering (from IITs/NITs/Top Engg colleges only)|
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (35)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (352)
- Engineering (273)
- Government (103)
- Internships (149)
- Manufacturing (16)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (206)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (41)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (196)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (58)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automatic Bike Turning Indicator July 20, 2018
- DC Power Meter for 0-55V 20A Work Bench Power Supply July 19, 2018
- 11 Things to Know About Raspberry Pi July 18, 2018
- LibreCAD: A Practical Tool for 2D Designs July 18, 2018
- Synopsys Hosts SNUG 2018 to Discuss Real-world Semiconductor Design Challenges July 18, 2018
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Get Ready for the Cloud Era July 17, 2018
- What is the Difference Between Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality? July 17, 2018
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018