Design, simulation, and layout of the RF systems, both on the spacecraft and on the ground support equipment.
- Help with the design and implementation of the satellite radio communication systems from UHF to Ka band range and satellite GPS solutions.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of EMI/EMC solutions for small Medium & High resolution spacecrafts and ground stations.
- You will work on the integration, testing, and validation of the radio systems and get them ready for flight.
- You will actively debug known EMC problems and deep dive into RFI/EMI problems in order to root cause and provide corrective action.
Education & Experience
- BE/BTech (Electronics or equivalent).
- At minimum 3 years of proven experience in RF transceiver design, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Board level experience with mixed signal design, high speed ADCs and DACs, modulators, and PLL.
- Solid experience with schematic capture and layout tools such as Altium.
- Solid experience with RF test equipment such as spectrum and network analyzers.
- System-level and board-level EMC design, RFI/EMI debugging, RF desense measurements, and system-level conducted and radiated noise measurements is a plus.
- Experience with microwave circuit design and EM modeling tools such as ADS and HFSS is a plus!