- Bring-up, verification and debugging of RF subsystems in modem applications (customer and internal)
- Analysis of test logs (from test-systems internal tracing)
- Break down RF related issues to specific field of sub-system (Receiver / Transmitter / Power Management / System Engineering / FW)
- Responsibility to drive RF related problems to solution involving all kind of disciplines (System Engineering / FW / System Integration / Base Band / Customer Support)
- Ability to debug issues that involve cross functions interacting with assigned experts in those functions.
- Close interaction with Base Band Physical & Layer 1 colleagues
- Team player, brining in a climate where the team thrives in the positive direction.
- Strong knowledge in RF areas involving FW programming, Front end, DigRF and Baseband-RF interfaces.
- Expert: 3GPP TS in particular 2G/3G/4G FDD
- Expert: Experience using Instruments like CMW500, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope
- Expert: RF-Transceiver/ Base Band Physical & Layer 1 control
- Expert: RF SW (programming models of RF systems, RF DRV / RF Transceiver interface) – ideally DigRF controlled
- Expert: RF System integration and validation (test-cases defined by 3GPP,network operator or customers, trace and debug tools)
- Advanced: Field experience (Experience with customer support)
- Excellent: Communication skills and comfortable to network among peers and customers
Location: Bangalore, India
College graduate with Electrical/Electronics communication engineering.