Job description – Robotics engineer
If you are an eccentric robotic champ and are keen to make a difference in a unique way, then we are looking for you….
We are looking for highly passionate players who can design robotic systems, manufacture and assemble them. You will be working on multiple projects as a prime contributor and should also be able to provide innovative ideas on new projects. You will be responsible for the complete manufacturing and assembly of prototypes of existing projects for testing and internal use.
- Design and implement new mechanical hardware prototypes using 3D printing or machining
- Design and implement new circuits and PCB
- Procurement of components and assembly of existing device designs
- Assist in experiments involving product development and testing
What we are looking for:
- Hands on experience in Electronic circuit design, Mechanical CAD design: (FreeCAD/Solidworks/Creo PTC) and PCB designing(Eagle or KiCAD)
- Possess radical soldering skills for electronic assembly
- Knowledge on PIC Microcontroller programming, stepper motor control
- Able to do end-to-end robotics assembly of electronics, mechanical and electromechanical units and testing
What should you have:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing manufacturing and assembling robotic systems.
- Bachelor of engineering in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical
- Be an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Work with a bunch of data scientist nerds and disruptors striving for a big cause.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (348)
- Engineering (271)
- Government (103)
- Internships (145)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018