Your tasks will include the following but not limited to:
- Work with a team of Developers to build applications and features for cloud robotics platform
- Participate in architectural review and design, and code contribution.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
We’ll write lots of code, conduct plenty of experiments, work closely together, perform high-profile demos, and come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems. We are easy going, but hardworking – and we hope that you will be too!
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience with an outstanding track record
- Strong algorithmic design and software complexity analysis skills
- Proficient programming and debugging experience in Linux, with open-source toolchains
- Software development experience outside the classroom, e.g. contributions to open source projects, extra-curricular school projects, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- High-degree of initiative and proven analytical problem solving skills
- At least a 3 month internship, with a preference towards 6 or more months
- Experience in multi-threaded applications
- Familiar with Python or golang
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages