|• Micro-architecture development and implementation of IPs working closely with Systems/Architecture teams.
• Quality checks of the implemented RTL for LINT, CDC and DFT rules and clear documentation of exceptions and waivers.
• Synthesis and timing closure of implemented IP along with equivalence checks.
• Provide quality documentation of IP implementation and other deliverables post systematic reviews.
• Work closely with IP and SoC verification teams to achieve high quality IP delivery.
• Provide support to SoC Integration, constraint development and timing closure.
• Contribute and drive quality/cycle time improvement methodologies as a part of the development process.
• Be a team player working across functional teams responsible for development of IP/SoCs from spec to silicon.
|Bachelor’s Level Degree|
Apply for this job
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (272)
- Government (103)
- Internships (146)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018
- Staying in “TOUCH” When Far Apart July 10, 2018