Date: Aug 6, 2018
Location: Noida, TN, IN
Company: Dover Corporation
Dover Precision Components delivers performance-critical solutions for rotating and reciprocating machinery across the oil & gas, power generation, marine, industrial, chemical and general processing markets. Comprising the Waukesha Bearings, Bearings Plus, Inpro/Seal and Cook Compression brands, our portfolio includes hydrodynamic bearings, active magnetic bearings, system and bearing protection, and reciprocating compressor valves, sealing technologies, pistons, rods and more. Each solution is custom-engineered to provide optimum efficiency, reliability and productivity, and backed by comprehensive aftermarket services. Dover Precision Components serves its global customer base through facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, as well as technical sales representatives around the world. Dover Precision Components is part of Dover Corporation’s Fluids segment.
The Sales Engineer supports the overall objective of the Company to manage our customer relationships, help the Company grow in both market share and revenue and achieve the overall financial objectives set by the Senior Management team. This position is responsible for selling all range of MI printer technology in the given territory.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Grow the territory in revenue and market share and achieve territory Sales targets.
- Develop a Sales plan that effectively and efficiently covers all accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage existing customer accounts and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Develop and close additional Sales opportunities in our existing customer base.
- Prospect for new opportunities and generate new customer relationships within the assigned territory.
- Learn and implement “Markem-Imaje Sales Process” including all procedures and policies.
Operate prudently and within the expense guidelines.
- Demonstrate a proficiency in using the Markem-Image customer relationship management database.
- Good operational knowledge of the Company’s products and services offered.
- Experienced level of selling, sales forecast and negotiation skills.
- Good understanding of the market and competitors.
- Experienced level of customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build the customer base.
- Ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
- Experienced in lead and funnel management.
- Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
Qualifications and Experience
B.E in Electronics/Electronics & Communication, preferably with a post graduate qualification in Marketing Management from a business school of repute (full time).
2-3 years of sales experience in B2B environment, preferably from US MNC’s engaged in packaging/end of the line automation. Previous experience in the diverse industry will be preferred.
Should be passionate about travelling. Good knowledge of written & oral skills in English and local language
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.