CENTUM EMS The Electronics Manufacturing Services business unit addresses high-technology high-complexity products in the defence, aerospace, industrial, medical and telecommunications segments. The offerings include Line Replaceable Units (LRUs), system integration, PCBA, test, environmental screening and repair & return services. This team also provides mechanical solutions to various requirements in the field of plastics and sheet metal for the industrial customers.
What You’ll Do
- Identification of strategic target accounts and new business opportunities to match the company target Industrial, Transportation and Medical markets
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer requirements and how Centum can add true value to their business model enabling them to gain market share and be successful in their market.
- Development of a cost-competitive solution that enables the customer to exceed its goals and ambitions.
- Presentation of the company solution and differentiating value proposition.
- Co-ordination of a manufacturing ramp programme, handoff of daily activities to a nominated Programme Manager. Training & support to the Programme Manager to ensure complete understanding and conformance to customer solution requirements.
- Provide market and competition intelligence, to the executive team, to ensure ongoing competitive market positioning.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverable on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
Establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously / improvement – orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Required Candidate profile
Who You Are?
- 4-5 years direct sales experience
- 2 years selling from inside the electronics industry.
- 2 years selling to multinational electronics OEMs
- Experience and relationships in the target markets / accounts of Industrial
- Hunter focused, business development individual
- Technical ability to understand electronics product assembly and design & manufacturing solutions.
- Ability to work independently, Self motivating, hungry and driven to succeed
- Results orientated , Ability to make decisions that will provide solutions orientated and risk free, profitable business solutions to the customer, company and shareholders
- Ability to work inside a multinational sales organisation, as a strong team member.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Typically requires 3+ years of experience in Sales & Business Development with BE in any specialization