Requisition ID: 19013637
To support RAS Sales Team in developing competitive and accurate proposals whilst adopting Emerson Standard Process.
(Some travel is expected as part of the role responsibility including long term travel if the business need arises.)
Sales Support Engineer: With Project Technical Solution / Proposal Experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Engineering Degree: Instrumentation or Electronics or Industrial Electronics
- Oil & Gas Automation project cycle exposure
- Techno commercial Proposal Making Experience (Submittals, Tools, System Architecture Vendor Negotiation, Table of compliance RFQ, Maintenance Contract, Server Client Architecture, Commercial Proposal,)
- Asset management, LDS
- Well Head Application Knowledge.
- Technical knowledge of RTU (Remote Terminal Units), PLC, SCADA
- Knowledge of automation communication protocols and network topologies.
- (RTU and SCADA Communication) modem/radio/microwave/ MODBUS/DNP3/BSAP/OPC DA HAD/historian/Bandwidth Calculation/NTP server
- Knowledge of Commercial Terms pertaining to industrial projects
- Network and Architecture
- Serial & IP, Network Redundancy, Radio Bands and Frequencies, Fiber N/W, LAN / WAN
- Bandwidth Calculation, Network Reliability, Network Nodes and Hierarchy
- Field Instrumentation knowledge relating to Flow Meters, Pressure & Temperature transmitters, control valves etc.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID, Instrument index, utility & power distribution schemes, power consumption document, loop diagrams,
- Evaluation of Control Panel drawings, cable block diagrams, wiring diagrams, cable schedules, SLDs, system architecture drawings, Loop diagams, Instrument hook up diagram, FAT/SAT procedures, O&M manual and as-built documentation etc.
- Customer/vendor/Factory Liaison to fulfill documentation and inspection requirements.
- Exposure to flow computer application Engineering development shall be preferred
- Exposure to specification, selection & configuration support for PLC based system.
- Exposure to Tests/Inspections of all bought out/fabricated items
- Computer skills in Windows, Outlook, MS Word, Visio and Excel required