Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics (with 70% throughout)
Batch: 2016 only (need to join on urgent basis)
Experience – 0-1 year
Candidates from top engineering colleges and with excellent coding skills only need to apply.
The candidate will utilize his/her domain expertise and prior software project development experience to ensure timely and high quality delivery of relevant tasks. Key responsibilities for this role are following:
- Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
- Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within deadline.
- Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
- Initiative to propose patentable ideas / improvements in tools/process.
- Programming Skills – well versed in C/C++/Core Java.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of Data Structures, Advanced Algorithms, Problem Solving & Debugging Skills.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (39)
- Automobile (9)
- Embedded/Chip Design (397)
- Engineering (290)
- Government (109)
- Internships (168)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (217)
- Network (8)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (46)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (21)
- Software and System Programming (218)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (17)
- Telecom (62)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Highlighting the Connection Between Outdoor LED Lighting and Pedestrian Safety September 20, 2018
- How to Assess Electromagnetic Radiation from Mobile Phone Towers September 20, 2018
- Arduino-Controlled 12V Battery Charger September 18, 2018
- MIPI Alliance Managing Director Peter Lefkin Delivering Keynote at Upcoming 2018 TrueConnect Conference September 18, 2018
- Working of a MOSFET September 18, 2018
- Sensors That Add Strength to Aviation and Aerospace September 17, 2018
- Programmable Automatic Bell System September 15, 2018
- Auto Power Switching Mains, Solar Inverter or Generator September 15, 2018
- Optronic Sensors Night Vision Technologies (Part 3 of 6) September 14, 2018
- BLUE_P: Wireless Arduino Programming Shield September 14, 2018