Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics (with 70% throughout)
Batch: 2016 only (need to join on urgent basis)
Experience – 0-1 year
Candidates from top engineering colleges and with excellent coding skills only need to apply.
The candidate will utilize his/her domain expertise and prior software project development experience to ensure timely and high quality delivery of relevant tasks. Key responsibilities for this role are following:
- Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
- Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within deadline.
- Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
- Initiative to propose patentable ideas / improvements in tools/process.
- Programming Skills – well versed in C/C++/Core Java.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of Data Structures, Advanced Algorithms, Problem Solving & Debugging Skills.