Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in CS/IT/Electronics (with 70% throughout)
Batch: 2017 only (From IITs only)
Candidates from top engineering colleges and with excellent coding skills only need to apply.
The candidate will utilize his/her domain expertise and prior software project development experience to ensure timely and high quality delivery of relevant tasks. Key responsibilities for this role are following:
- Responsible for being productive about the project assigned monthly along with meeting the required deadline within the time assigned.
- Ability to analyze the requirements and do the decomposition into elementary tasks for functionality implementation. Should be able to solve the assigned problem within deadline.
- Actively participate in other R&D activities and support new initiatives.
- Initiative to propose patentable ideas / improvements in tools/process.
- Programming Skills – well versed in C/C++/Core Java.
- Candidate should have strong understanding of Data Structures, Advanced Algorithms, Problem Solving & Debugging Skills.
Samsung is growing at an impressive rate. It has proven time and again that it is a world class Tech Leader. At Samsung, the key to our efforts is our people, whose talent creativity and dedication is the foundation of our success. To compete in the global market, we focus on attracting the best talent and offer a corporate culture in which every person can excel.
In our pursuit of excellence, Samsung is continuously looking for dynamic individuals. Become a part of Samsung and let your potential soar.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (377)
- Engineering (280)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (213)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (43)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (205)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (59)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018
- Beauty Electronics at Home August 14, 2018
- Vehicle Networking – the Capacity to Cope? August 13, 2018
- Internet of Things (IoT) LED Lamp August 13, 2018