ISRO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
Candidates who are going to complete the relevant course in the academic year 2017-18 are also eligible to apply, provided final degree is available by 31/8/2018 and their aggregate is 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
Age limit(as on 20.02.2018): 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Discipline wise vacancies: 106 Posts
Electronics – 32 Posts
Mechanical – 45 Posts
Computer Science – 29 Posts
ISRO Recruitment Selection process:
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written
- Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates)
Examination Centres: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 20 February 2018.