Indian Space Research Organisation -ISRO is the Indian Space Agency under the Government of India.It’s formed in the year of 1969 and headquarters in Bangalore.ISRO Managed and Controlled by the Department of Space(DoS).ISRO having sub divisions for their Research facilities, Test facilities, Construction and launch facilities, Tracking and control facilities, HRD..etc. ISRO strives to serve the nation in the areas of television broadcast, Location based services, telecommunication, meteorological application and in the management of our natural resources. The Indian Space Programme continues to pursue successful goals on all fronts in meeting the objective of achieving self-reliance in space technology and its applications for national development. If you want more detail about ISRO you can check about us section in isro.gov.in
ISRO Recruitment/Job Vacancies:
ISRO Recruit the graduates to depend on their qualification.ISRO Recruitment news available in ISRO Website and also Employment News newspaper.It conducts written the examination and another eligibility test to hire the right candidates.At present, ISRO announced vacancies for Scientist/Engineer through ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board(ICRB).Candidates can apply for these ISRO Recruitment in online from 15 September to 5 October 2017
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- The qualification prescribed and the benchmark are only the MINIMUM requirement and fulfilling the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for Written Test.
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 05/10/2017. Central Govt Servants, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders. Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Total Posts-Discipline Wise:
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics]: 35 posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical]: 35 posts
Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]: 10 posts
ISRO Recruitment Selection Process:
Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 24/12/2017 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
The call letters for the written test to the short- listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the second/third week of December 2017. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
Application Fee: There will be an Application Fee of ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application (All Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes(ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee).
Candidates can pay application fees through Debit/Credit Card (OR) Net Banking (OR) Offline-Pre Printed State bank of India Challan.There will be service charge along with the application Fees depend on payment mode you are choosing.Pay through SBI Net Banking to avoid service charge
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 5 October 2017.
Apply for job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (38)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (380)
- Engineering (281)
- Government (106)
- Internships (158)
- Manufacturing (17)
- Medical Electronics (4)
- Miscellaneous (214)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (6)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (44)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (8)
- Service & Maintenance (19)
- Software and System Programming (207)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (60)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Charging: Fuel of the Future August 20, 2018
- Multi-Status Indicator Using Single RGB LED August 19, 2018
- IoT and Touch-Based Home Automation with Video (Hindi & English) August 17, 2018
- When Will We Get 5G? The Transition from 4G to 5G! August 16, 2018
- What is 1G,2G,3G,4G,5G? August 16, 2018
- 5 Exciting Technologies To Enable 5G August 16, 2018
- How will a ‘5G smart city’ look like? August 16, 2018
- Slic3r: A Reliable 3D Printing Companion August 16, 2018
- What is 5G? August 16, 2018
- Thermal and Humidity Effects on Electronic Equipment August 15, 2018