Qmax systems is looking for an experienced candidate to fill-in the position of Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer. The candidate will work on embedded systems and must have experience in designing hardware from start to finish.
- Design architecture for embedded systems.
- Perform detailed design analysis.
- Realize system requirements as per requirement specification document.
- Ensure proper documentation of design specifications.
- Conduct Design reviews to ensure conformance to relevant design standards.
- Collaborate with other team members to finalize interfaces, protocols etc.
- Develop test hardware and procedures to validate systems functionality.
- Perform Prototype bring up and debugging.
- Perform functional testing/verification.
- Monitor and report the progress of development to all stakeholders.
- Proven experience in Analog and Digital and Mixed Signal circuit design.
- Strong Hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in working with different microcontrollers.
- Thorough understanding of communications protocols – USB, I2C, UART, SPI, TCP.
- Experience in designing power supplies and power electronics is preferred.
- Experience in working on RF projects. Expertise in BLE, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, LoRa is preferred.
- Expertise in EMI mitigation techniques for electronic systems is preferred.
- Hands-on experience debugging using oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and multimeters.
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up, debugging and functional verification.
- Good at writing comprehensive technical design documentation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
M.E / M.Tech / B.E / B.Tech / Diploma- ECE, EEE