Design and develop embedded systems in C/C++.
Understanding and analyzing project requirements.
Creating and executing software test plans.
Review code and design,Debugging the product.
Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements.
Continuously learn and improve skills.
Interface with hardware design and development.
Strong programming skills in C and C++.
Hands on Experience in Microcontroller (8051 PIC ARM, AVR)
Hands on experience in ARM programming.
Good understanding of ARM architecture.
Sound knowledge of communication protocols like RS-232, SPI, UART, I2C.
Good understanding of microprocessor internals.
Good understanding of memory regions, and their uses (heap, stack, Etc..).
Hands on Experience of IDE like coocox keil…etc..
Good understanding of Data Structure (Link List, Tree, Searching etc.)
- Career Enhancing Opportunity
- Supportive Team leaders and staffs
- Various other fringe benefits
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This job has expired!
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (34)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (349)
- Engineering (272)
- Government (103)
- Internships (146)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Medical Electronics (2)
- Miscellaneous (205)
- Network (7)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- Research and Development (R&D) (42)
- Robotics (5)
- Sales (7)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (195)
- Technical Support (12)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (56)
- Testing/QA/QC (57)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- OLED Displays and Their Applications July 16, 2018
- Voltage Regulator as Audio Amplifier July 14, 2018
- Virtual Assistants For Your Home July 13, 2018
- How To: Wi-Fi Based Motion Alarm July 12, 2018
- Selecting the Right Sensors for Industrial Applications July 12, 2018
- Automation of Home Appliances Using ESP-32 Over the Local Web Server July 12, 2018
- Energy storage: What’s Driving the Growth? July 11, 2018
- Which Current Is More Dangerous, AC Or DC? July 11, 2018
- Temperature Monitoring on Smartphone July 10, 2018
- Advantages of Wide Bandgap Technology in Automotive Applications July 10, 2018