Hands-on technical experience in board design and embedded hardware Design, leading technically with the following skill sets.
- Handle complex projects.
- Technical assistance and guidance to project team.
- Expected to do or review technical architecture and technical design for projects.
- Regular client interaction and successfully managing the relationship with the clients.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standard requirements.
Education & Experience
- B.E. / B. Tech / M.E. / M. Tech in Electronics or Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC solution, product certification, experience in managing end to end hardware projects in healthcare/ medical, / Industrial / commercial domain.
- 2 to 8 years work experience
- Experience in Digital circuit design, analog circuit design, mixed signal design,E-CAD tools like- OrCad, PADS, DX Designer, etc., PCB design, debugging and troubleshooting tools like DSO- Digital Storage Oscilloscope.
- Experience in Bluetooth, Wi -Fi, Sub 1 GHz, 2G, 4G NBIoT, LoRa, GPS will be added advantages.
- Hands on experience in delivering hardware projects from scratch i.e. from requirement gathering to delivery.