- To discover issues in the hardware design as soon as possible in the development process.
- Expert on the kinds of problems the hardware will face in Volvo applications (durability and long-term use). Support in all HW related questions.
- Actively take part in Cross-functional forums for requirement definition and validation.
- Support hardware owners in defining TR, review DV and PV test reports from suppliers
- Handle all tests listed in the TRA (extracted from the TR)
- Responsible for final approval of TRs, EDR and Test Reports
- Make recommendations for updates in the process
- Challenge suppliers for failures or non-compliance in verification area
- Modify and approve test cases on a need to need basis
- Conduct DV and PV testing as necessary
- Participate in APQP reviews
- Final answer when it comes to securing compliance with Volvo requirements
- Support in investigating part failures (QJ + PROTUS)
- 4-6 years of experience in Hardware verification.
- Expert in area of hardware testing
- Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.
- BE/M. Tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
- Basic Knowledge about the Electronic/Electrical Architecture in a vehicle
- Good level of knowledge in both Electrical & Electronics Technology
- Knowledge about Truck/Vehicle environment and Truck Application
- Excellent domain knowledge of the Test & Verification area
- Know applications of different sensors and actuators used in a vehicle
- Basic knowledge about design risk outcome rules (FMEA, Dependability analysis etc.)
- Basic knowledge about Functional safety from an automotive HW perspective
- Good skills in using MS Office Tools
Good to have
- Ability to be flexible between highly technical as well as management activities
- Knowledge about the WoW of a Tier 1 automotive supplier
- Good in problem solving and providing quick proposals of solution
- Ability to work in a highly technical area with a business mind-set which will help the organization